Thursday 22 March 2012

The Men in Black

It is practically compulsory for anyone interested in VBCW to have at least one unit of Musketeer Miniatures’ BUF in their collection, plus it’s always fun to play the bad guy!
Command group L-R: Medic (Warm Acre scientist), Standard Bearer (Musketeer), Political officer (Space Vixens Mrs. Plumber), Batman (Warlord/BEF Belgian), Commanding Officer (Space Vixens Richard III), Signaller (Great War), Sniper (Musketeer)
Rifle company (Musketeer)

HMG team (Musketeer)
These figures represent a portion of the Herefordshire battalion of the Three Counties Legion - to be joined by the Monmouthshire English company, a rather dodgy looking unit of civilian volunteers (that I am painting at the moment) and a few other bits and bobs.


3 comments:

  1. A very fine collection, sir. Yes, we need the bad guys in the game. There's something rather ridiculous about jodhpurs, too.

    All this is tempting me to start my own VBCW collection, based in my old county of Norfolk. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on sir - give in to the temptation!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll do just that, but in a few weeks, funds permitting! The Flegg Fencibles LDV force has already begun to take shape in my imagination. =)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.