Monday 1 October 2012

I am the Music Man...

“I am the music man, I come from down your way…”


The good folks at CP Models very kindly gave me this Victorian one-man band figure in return for featuring their excellent miniatures in my VBCW Miniatures Guide.


I’ve no idea what to use it for, but it’s a cracking mini, if rather challenging to paint for a numpty like me, and will no doubt grace a tabletop very soon!


Altogether now:
"Pia-pia-pia-no, pia-no, pia-no; pia-pia-pia-no, pia-pia-no"

3 comments:

  1. Cool figure and a cracking paintjob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite fancy having a go at one of those; perhaps he could be part of the command stand for the Morris Men?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! Thanks for your comments guys.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.